All proceeds will go to benefit recent heart transplant recipient Paul Cardall, and Intermountain Donor Services who provides education and awareness about organ donation.
How You Can Help
- Talk to your friends and family and ask them to pledge money to support organ donation and education.
- Add information about your team to your blog.
- Hang up a flier at work (we'll provide this for you).
What You Get
- A specially designed shirt from Intermountain Donor Services.
- The exclusive piano CD "Road of Hope"
- A special catered pasta dinner the evening before the marathon.
- The satisfaction of knowing all your hard work and training are going to benefit a good cause.
Any contribution people make over $26.20 will receive an exclusive piano CD featuring Paul Cardall, David Tolk, Jon Schmidt, Cory Reese, Michael R. Hicks, and Marshall McDonald.
Join The Team!
I’m always the first one to take part in such charity works which helps people with their health but unfortunately; this month I had so much to spend upon including the grocery shopping, the assignment services that I bought from https://www.ukassignmenthelp.uk/cheap-assignment-writing-services/ and had to pay for my academic fee as well that I couldn’t save any money for charity(sigh).ReplyDelete
To Running the St. George Marathon, which is so aesthetic and relevant for the motivators as well to introducing these types of activities on weekly basis at least but the most relevant Cheap University Assignment Writing Help, available to getting from them in all the way to London city reactively.ReplyDelete
It is great to organise the marathon to guide people about health and organ donation. I would love to take part in the charity marathon to provide education about organ donation. Being a phd dissertation writer, I meet a lot of people on daily basis. As you said, I have asked them also to take part in the marathon.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete