Sorry, my bad. I was a day off in my marathon count-down.
3 miles in 45 minutes.
I had a rough time dragging myself out of bed this morning to go run. I tried every excuse I could think of to go back to sleep:
- I re-sprained my ankle yesterday so I need to give it some rest.
- That enormous piece of cheesecake I ate yesterday will slosh around my stomach. Ugh.
- It’s dark outside. Maybe someone will kidnap me and force me to wear a dress and high heels. (I’m sorry about that mental picture. I promise, I won’t do it again.)
- The middle school kids waiting at the bus stop will make fun of my bird legs.
- Someone must have played a practical joke in my sleep because if feels like my legs are wrapped in duct tape.
- My brain needs the sleep. If my brain is tired and not working properly I may try to eat sticks of butter for breakfast.
I convinced myself that I wasn't going to go running. Instead, I figured I would jog around the neighborhood with my camera and take sunrise pictures. It was nice to have a slow run with lots of stops, and no purpose except to have fun. Here are a few of the pictures I snapped:
"The feeling you get when you finish a marathon can’t be bottled up, put in a pill or anything-there is no other feeling like it in the world and the only way you can get it-is by doing it."
Great photos, thanks, pay someone to write an essay ! We also assure you of a refund if you get subpar an assignment from an assistant here. You are free to make a refund request whenever you feel like what you paid for has not been met. We process and return all refund money swiftly.ReplyDelete