Monday, September 19, 2016
My Book "Nowhere Near First" Has Been Released!
A few days after it was released on Amazon and Kindle, a friend sent me this image:
Since then, I have some things for you to check out.
1) A few days ago I did an interview with the podcast Trailmanners. The hosts, Joel and Aric are seriously hilarious. There were a few times during the interview that I was laughing so hard that I was crying. Go find Trailmanners wherever you download podcasts and you can download the interview, or go HERE to download the interview right from their website.
2) A few weeks ago I did an interview with Katie from Running Our Lives. She asked great questions about Badwater, training, and the book. You can read her article HERE.
3) HERE is a book review from Emma Lemma at Rebeltart.
4) HERE is a book review from Josh at PhatJosh.
5) The amazing Terri Rylander created a new homepage at www.coryreese.com. It turned out really awesome. Feel free to visit the site and join the mailing list.
The book is available HERE from Amazon or HERE from Kindle. If you've read the book, could you do me a solid and jump over to Amazon to leave a short review? That would be sweet. And if you have a review on your blog or website, let me know and I'll share it.
Thank you SO, SO much for supporting the book. I can't tell you how grateful I feel.