I am going to work very hard on staying positive and not getting overwhelmed by how much more I have to run. Going 100 miles is too daunting so I will break it into chunks. I am going to work on just getting to the next aid station. I’m going to write out a few reminders I can pull out during my low times:
- Have fun! Make this a positive experience!
- Consider this a 100 mile photography adventure!
- If it feels like work, you're working too hard!
- Whatever happens, you will have a cool story to tell!
- Come what may, and love it!
- Pain is temporary, pride is forever!
- Focus on making relentless forward motion!
- I CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!!!!!!!!
I love your reminder idea, also remember all of your fellow runners that are rooting for you! You can do it!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures and remember to watch out for the buffalo!!!ReplyDelete
Good luck! You are such a positive person and I love feeling inspired by your blog. Keep it light and easy. You are the new Caballo Blanco :)ReplyDelete
yea!!!!! i am so excited for you!ReplyDelete
I know I've told you this a million times already but I cant wait to hear your story! Take lots of pics! I told my friend Janice to keep an eye out for ya! Have a blast and good luck.ReplyDelete