I am going to work very hard on staying positive and not getting overwhelmed by how much more I have to run. Going 100 miles is too daunting so I will break it into chunks. I am going to work on just getting to the next aid station. I’m going to write out a few reminders I can pull out during my low times:
- Have fun! Make this a positive experience!
- Consider this a 100 mile photography adventure!
- If it feels like work, you're working too hard!
- Whatever happens, you will have a cool story to tell!
- Come what may, and love it!
- Pain is temporary, pride is forever!
- Focus on making relentless forward motion!
- I CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!!!!!!!!