There are a bunch of things I'm loving lately.
1) I recently tried Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream for the first time. Dear Cherry Garcia ice cream: where have you been all my life? I love you with all my heart and soul.
2) My wife Mel is awesome. You couldn't ask for a more supportive, encouraging spouse. She is funny and smart. And she makes awesome cupcakes. Here is a picture of Mel and Aunt Jackie.
3) I got a new pair of kicks in the mail last week - the Altra Olympus trail shoes. They are comfortable and roomy. I love the smell of new shoes.
4) Check out this video of kids having their first taste of foods (including anchovies and lemons). It is cute, funny, and all around wonderful.
5) I saw this quote a few days ago that I liked. I decided to throw it on a picture from the Zion 100.
6) HERE is an awesome article called "How Numbers Show You're Probably Starting Your Ultramarathon Too Fast."
7) And finally......the funny things that happen if you ride in the bike lane:
Whenever I read one of your crazy and awesome ultra reports, I think: your wife is a rockstar! :-)ReplyDelete
That's an awesome list. Your wife is amazing, I love that quote, and that bike lanes video cracks me up.ReplyDelete
That's great your wife is so supportive. Priceless. I racked up at that bike lane video. Too funny :-)ReplyDelete
Love this and I think I might steal the idea for a post...ReplyDelete